Monday, June 2, 2008

New Blog...........

So Cindy Lou and I disgust.. wait, discussed a diet today <-------haha. She had a great idea.. Start a blog. I blog on a regular.. well, lately not so regular basis about crap. So, this blog should be easier, I can talk about food and my addiction to it.

So.. to start. Ugh.. my weight - 146 lbs. What am I supposed to weigh - 104-132. So, overweight I am!!! I'm going to get down under 132 if it is the last thing I do.

Do you ever try and put on pants that fit you last month.. or a shirt you wore last summer and it feels tight and icky.. yeah I've been going through that the past couple of months. I am disgusted by my skin to say the least!

So on Friday, I started my diet. Also known as a non-diet. AKA - eating healthy, watching portions and calories and trying to stick to the food chart. Which BTW if you go by the food pyramid.. you know your practically eating all day. So far so good. I haven't had any "oops" and I think my stomach is shrinking because I'm getting fuller faster.

I guess my reasoning in starting this blog (other than getting the idea from Cindy) is to help you girlies who also want to lose weight and to help myself stay on track. My goal in this blog is to track my weight loss and talk about techniques and recipes and hopefully get some feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly! AKA (Roxanna you see my ass.. keep telling me how big it is) LOL :)

So.. I guess we will call this day 1
cereal for breakfast, nice big salad for lunch, and soup is for dinner. My typical days consist of about 1200-1400 calories. I read something online where it asked my age, height and weight and it said that I usually burn about 1450 calories per day. So.. I've been eating less than that and adding small exercises here and there... such as swimming. My apartment pool has opened so I've been swimming about 15 laps a day. (which in all is about 30 minutes). I've also been trying to take my pup charlie for walks in the evenings and situps here and there. Have I seen an improvement yet? nah, not really.. I mean, its only been 3.5 days. However, I will say that I have a problem with eating late at night. If I eat late at night.. like 10 pm or later.. my stomach ALWAYS hurts like hell in the morning. Well, when I don't eat past 7.. then my stomach doesn't hurt in the mornings. It's such a great feeling to feel good in the morning.

Any suggestions on how to increase my water intake? I hate water.. can we make it into some sort of game? like, Jenn you drink 8 glasses of water a day for 30 days.. you win a trip to the bahamas! ha.. then I'd be a drinking fool. <------ just so you know, I went to type fool and I typed Food.. ridiculous.

Well.. thats all for now. I'm hoping that I can write everyday.. maybe during my "craving" hours.. which are around 10 am (1 hour before lunch) or 10 pm (right before bed).. sooo.. Good luck to the ladies who are dieting.. and good luck to me :)

2 comments:

CindyLou said...

Sup LOSER? As in weight loser, get it??? Haha, I'm so funny!

Jenn M said...

Your f'n hilarious.. hahaha..

Hang in there.. as in your pants will be hangin off your hips soon!

Death by Cheeseburgers, Cheesecakes and
Cheesesteaks!