Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been over a year... A NEW 2009!!!

I have a goal.. it's set in my mind. I want to lose 15 pounds for my birthday!!! I am going to do everything it takes to get down to the size I was about 2 years ago.

Current weight 148.5
Goal Weight 135

Can I do it? YES


I started weight watchers on Monday, Jan. 5th. They have given me a whopping.. 20 points to eat per day. The first day I could have swore I was in that movie ALIVE and I was tempted to eat my friends.. (j/k) but as the days go by it doesn't seem as hard.
I'm hoping writing on this blog will be helpful both to me and to my friends that are dieting as well. Wait, it's not called dieting.. for those of my friends who have taken a real .. "lifestyle change". LOL
Actually, I really have / am taking on a lifestyle change. I want to exercise and feel good with myself. I feel like I'm about 40 years old and I'm only 27.
I've heard that making new year resolutions are bad luck. I did it though.. my new year resolution is to 1. lose those GD 15 pounds before my birthday. May 16.. 2. start living a more active lifestyle.

Good luck to anyone else who might have started a new lifestyle change or given themselves a new year resolution. You can do it!

No comments:

Death by Cheeseburgers, Cheesecakes and
Cheesesteaks!