Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fat Free Pig Out



I want to share a list with you.. of all of the food I ate yesterday (and yet, somehow managed to stay around a normal range on my WW points)

Breakfast - Cereal, Fiber one bar
Snack - laughing cow cheese and crackers,
lunch - crackers and soup, pita and hummus
snack - 4 servings of fat free pringles and a sugar free jello chocolate pudding
Dinner - chicken sandwich and serving of my ww potato salad I made
snack - 2nd serving of potato salad
snack - another fiber one bar
snack - cheezits 100 calorie snack pack
2 glasses of milk

I took a tylenol pm, so I'm thinking it must have given me the munchies. To see this list of food cracks me up but kind of makes me sick to think of al that food!

No comments:

Death by Cheeseburgers, Cheesecakes and
Cheesesteaks!