Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Joined the GYM!!!




I just had to do it. I would have joined American Family Fitness.. but they want you to sign up for 3 years and I'm just not ready to go that far yet. I did however join Golds gym.. with my sister. We joined as a "couple" ha. It was 128 bucks signup and processing fee and then starting in October it is 64 bucks a month.. which is 32 bucks per person.. I think thats a good deal. Thats a weeks worth of lunches.
Golds gym is pretty nice though. They have the neatest thing EVER.. they have a theater room. It is exactly like a movie theater.. dark and all.. and they have rows of elypticals, treadmills and bikes.. they play a different movie each day.. and you can actually go and watch the movie while you work out. I go in there and still use my mp3 .. I like it dark so that no one sees me struggling to get into shape.. hahaha. The only problem is that its hard to get started on the machines because you can't see.. but once you get going.. its sooo neat.
Anywho.. so I'm down to 141.5. I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal. I'm soo excited.

Oh.. also here are my measurements ..

bust - 38
waist - 31
hips - 42
arm - 11
thigh - 22

So.... I'm hoping in a month to see some GOOD results.. especially on the tits and ass. For real.. do you see that hip to waist ratio.. SICK.. I'm such a Fat Ass.. hahaha

2 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Go on with your bad self!! :D

Jenn M said...

Thanks Olivia.

Death by Cheeseburgers, Cheesecakes and
Cheesesteaks!