Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Addicted...

Ok.. so I know that the gym is new to me. Everyone becomes obsessed with new things. So.. I've totally become obsessed with the gym. I'm pretty sure it is not a bad thing to be obsessed with the gym. Typically most people would say it is fantastic to be addicted to the gym. So, all day I've been sitting at working thinking.. .. hmm.. I wonder what I'll do at the gym tonight. I am really sore so I don't want to walk. Maybe I'll do the rowing machines or ooh the bikes in the theater room . . they are even front row in the theater room. So yeah... sad to say, I can't wait to get off work and go to the gym.
Oh, get this though, I went to the gym last night at 9:30. Here I am on my treadmill.. sweating like a fat guy at a birthday party and here walks in this skinny bitch I went to high school with... WHO just happens to be a girl I do not like. WTF. Skinny bitch got on the treadmill right in front of me. Don't you hate that. UGH.. it's ok though. Hopefully she will go back and tell all her friends she saw me at the gym. That way I don't seem like a total loser fat ass! LOL :)

1 comment:

BlondeJustice said...

Those endorphins are so addicting! I hear ya sista!

Death by Cheeseburgers, Cheesecakes and
Cheesesteaks!