Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's just 10 lbs. Lose it with me!!!

I don't know what to say.. I'm back again. LOL

I suck at dieting.

However, I have made solid plans to lose these last 10 lbs. Really, how hard can 10 lbs be? It is just 10 lbs. I am going to think of bathing suits and swimming pools. I am going to think of tan legs in a cute skinny dress.


Just 10 lbs. And Cindy is doing it with me. She technically didn't agree to it today.. but I'm going to make her.

Anyone else want to lose 10 lbs? That is my only goal right now. Just 10 lbs. I'm not thinking of 15 and I'm not thinking of 5.

10 lbs ya'll .. just 10 lbs. Jessica Simpson did it in like a day. It's just 10 freaking lbs.

Let's DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I need to. Motivate me, Jenn, Motivate me! This house is like one big freaking sugar hole, and I cant climb out!!! I only have 15 left til my goal...and I just cant get motivated!

CindyLou said...

we already talked about this... i'm gonna beat you!!!

Death by Cheeseburgers, Cheesecakes and
Cheesesteaks!